Telescope Engineering Company: Telescopes Availability Information
Good things are worth waiting for, and proper planning through the process can result in a great outcome. For advice about selecting and configuring a TEC telescope, information about current pricing and ordering, and more about our services too please contact us. Or to see a TEC telescope firsthand visit Company Seven's showroom.
ORDERING A TEC TELESCOPE: to confirm your position in the production queue requires
- a formal order, and
- deposit be provided to Company Seven, we forward this to the TEC factory.
Company Seven's services include (as desired): competent experienced counsel, quality control, instrument documentation, customer programs of instruction, assistance with observatory planning and construction, telescope installation.
For information about current pricing, advice about configuring, ordering and our services please contact us, or to see a TEC telescope firsthand visit Company Seven's showroom.
Right: TEC APO250FL refracting telescope on a German Equatorial Mount, with Yuri Petrunin alongside (67,082 bytes).
TEC REFRACTING TELESCOPE OPTICAL TUBE ASSEMBLIES
Availability: this is a most popular model, so please allow up to approximately two (2) years after ordering
Availability: approximately one (1) years after ordering
- TEC APO140ED f/7 Apochromatic Refractor
- TEC APO140FL f/7 Apochromatic Refractor
Availability: approximately six (6) months after ordering
- TEC APO160ED f/7 Apochromatic Refractor
- TEC APO160FL f/7 Apochromatic Refractor
- TEC APO180FL f/7 Apochromatic Refractor
Availability: approximately one (1) year after ordering
- TEC APO200FL f/8 Apochromatic Refractor limited production
Availability: approximately two (2) years after ordering
- TEC APO200ED f/11 Apochromatic Refractor
- TEC APO250FL f/8.8 Apochromatic Refractor
- TEC APO300FL f/10.1 Apochromatic Refractor limited production